Apply for a Values Education Quality Mark
Who can apply?
Any school or setting that feels it consistently and purposefully operates through a values-based philosophy
A ‘Values-based School or setting’ is defined by:
If you would like to apply for the Quality Mark then please contact Neil Hawkes.
- The over-arching focus on the holistic betterment of student achievement, defined in terms of:
- Academic development
- Affective development
- Moral development
- Spiritual development
- The quality of its teaching and learning practices
- The attitudes and practices of its staff
- The Values-based curriculum’, both explicit and embedded
- The physical, aesthetic and communal environment
- The involvement and support of parents and the community.